- Compact length allows easy set-up even in tight inverts
- Large, bright, graphical user interface makes the screen easier to see and use when in or out of the pipe. The same graphical user interface can be seen on the remote – what you see on the laser you see on the remote.
- Self-leveling range of -12% to +40% over the entire grade range
- Cross axis compensation provides a quicker more accurate set-up as the laser does not have to be level in the pipe – place it in the pipe, it levels, you work.
- Bright visible beam works up to 150 m (500 ft)
- IP68 protection (dust and waterproof)
- RC803 remote works via radio 130 m (430 ft) or infra-red 150 m (500 ft) for both “over-the-top” set-up and in the pipe/trench set-up.
- The DG613 has advanced functions that make setting up and using it easy and accurate