ACCURACY FOR EVERYDAY APPLICATIONS
With the Trimble® RTS573 Robotic Total Station contractors can improve efficiency and accuracy for common layout tasks in building construction.
For Everyday Layout
Automate building layout tasks with total confidence. The Trimble RTS573 streamlines layout of curbing, retaining walls, landscape, grade checks, concrete forms, anchor bolts, or utilities. Versatile enough for light topographic projects and as-built data collection, the RTS573 can handle almost any challenge on the job site.
UNSURPASSED TOTAL STATION TECHNOLOGY
Trimble MagDrive™ Servo Technology provides for exceptional speed and accuracy with smooth, silent operation.
Trimble SurePoint™ Technology ensures accurate measurements by automatically correcting for unwanted movement due to wind, sinkage, and other factors.
Trimble MultiTrack™ technology locks on and tracks passive prisms for control measurements and active targets for dynamic measurement, stakeout and grade control.
BUILT FOR CONSTRUCTION
- For construction applications, you need a measurement solution with optimal speed, accuracy and reliability. With the Trimble DR Plus EDM you have the flexibility to tackle the most demanding projects.
- Visually mark points, with high precision, using the Class 2 Laser Pointer.
- Automatic Servo Focus sets the optical focus for quick manual aiming when laying out points in DR mode.
- Combine with Trimble Field Link software running on the Trimble Field Tablet to optimize your accuracy and productivity.
- MagDrive technology for maximum speed and efficiency
- MultiTrack technology offers the choice between passive and active tracking
- Long range EDM to collect specific job site conditions